Saturday, July 07, 2007

Name and shame


Mits writes:
I am Mitsouko. I am a disgusting cat, with unpleasant personal habits. I scoot.

I hereby concede that leaving skid marks on the kitchen floor is bad. Leaving skid marks on the cream carpet is worse. Leaving skid marks on GSE's sheet, next to her pillow, is absolutely unacceptable. I am truly sorry*.

However, if you think for a second that I am going to stop doing this, you are very much mistaken.

* that you are so annoyed with me about this.

GSE writes: Ain't that the truth.

4 Comments:

Blogger Moominmama said...

cellotape over the butt oughta fix that.

3:25 PM  
Blogger Rob Clack said...

Our cat is called Thatcat, as in Here comes Thatcat again. One of her favourite games is to bring a live mouse into the bedroom some time around 2.30 am and then play chase with it. This ensures we're both wide awake. Eventually she'll eat some of it, treating us to gentle crunching sounds. A small amount is usually strategically left for one of us to tread in as we stumble to the loo some time later.

3:24 AM  
Blogger GreatSheElephant said...

welcome rob and that cat. I'm quite sure if these two were allowed out they'd do exactly the same thing.

1:05 PM  
Blogger Bela said...

I was trying to forget all the annoying things my pussycat used to do so I could face having another one again (a bit like mothers and labour, you know). Thanks for reminding me. :-(

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home