Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Whore

Rosa writes: What the hell is this?

GSE: It's not what it looks like...

Rosa: The hell it isn't. We were on holiday for LESS THAN THREE WEEKS but could you keep your hands in your pockets? No, you couldn't. You were out there, whoring your way round third world cities to pick up street cats. Filthy, mangy, non-pedigree street cats! You're just a vile [spits] cat tourist.

GSE: Look, I'm human, I've got needs. Three weeks is a long time without...

Rosa: Tell me that you at least wore gloves.

GSE: Uhh...

Rosa: Oh fantastic. Not only have you trampled my heart, betrayed my trust but I'll probably catch fleas or ringworm or worse. You disgust me. I want a divorce.

Mits: Is it supper time yet?

5 Comments:

Blogger Johanna said...

Awwww. My friend smuggled a street cat home from a holiday in Russia once. It died after a few weeks, slowly. It was horrible.
Nice handbag, by the way!

5:03 AM  
Blogger GreatSheElephant said...

how did this smuggling occur?

The pic was taken at the Botanic Gardens in Buenos Aires which is full of feral but friendly cats. Not too mangy either.

7:34 AM  
Blogger Moominmama said...

i'm the same way on holiday; i can't ever walk past a kitteh w/o stopping to pet it.


wv: "batmn" da-na-na-na-na-na-na batmn!

3:58 AM  
Blogger Bela said...

When my cat died last year, I comforted myself a little bit by thinking that at least (and at last b/c she used to go berserk when I did) I would be able to stroke any passing cat and then all the pussycats that used to live in the neighbourhood disappeared and I haven't encountered a single one for months. Very frustrating!

6:24 PM  
Blogger Mammabird said...

Considering what utter tarts cats are when it comes to Letting People Other Than Their Owners stroke them, they don't half get possessive-slash-sulky (delete as appropriate, depending on temperament of cat, I suppose) if they suspect the Owner's been near another feline....

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home