Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Oh what have I unleashed?

Finally, I found some Natex.

Recall that the Natex will be an acceptable substitute for liquid paraffin to cure Mits's little problem.

I offered a tiny dab to Mits. Mits screwed up her eyes, cowered and hid behind some furniture.

I then offered the tiny dab to Rosa, who does not have a little problem. Rosa likes Natex it appears. Rosa really likes Natex. Rosa savours Natex with that wine appreciation face that she normally reserves only for excavating her sister's bottom.

2 Comments:

Blogger Moominmama said...

the moral of this story:

yeast extracts taste like a cat's ass.

i rest my case.

11:08 AM  
Blogger GreatSheElephant said...

Given how much I love Marmite, I choose not to follow that thought to its logical conclusion.

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home